The plaintiffs are in court seeking the following reliefs:
1. A declaration of title to all that parcel of land situate and being at Sokode Gbogame and described in their statement of claim.
2. An order for perpetual injunction to restrain the 19 defendant, his agents, assigns and family members from interfering in any way with plaintiffs’ occupation, dealings and or control over the land as described in the statement of claim.
3. An order for recovery of possession the demolishing of all the structures built on the land unlawfully by the 1st to 5th defendants.
4. Damages for trespass and an order for perpetual injunction to restrain acts of trespass on the land.
5. An order directed at the 1st defendant to pay to the plaintiff the cost of hiring a bulldozer for seven days at GHC100 which the plaintiffs could not work due to the 1st defendant's interference with the work.
6. General damages against the 1st defendant for harassment and the payment of plaintiff's Attorney's fees.
In their stat…