DEDE KOSEY YOHUNU AND ATTA KESENU YOHUNU
ANNIE KUMAH AGBETI, PRINCE, LAND VALUATION BOARD, EUGENE O. SOWAH AND LAND COMMISSION
The plaintiff/respondents hereinafter referred to as the respondents issued this writ of summons in the High Court, Accra against the defendants/appellants referred to as appellants for the following claims;-
1. A declaration that the plaintiff is the true and lawful owner of all that piece of land described under the ‘Schedule’ in the plaintiff’s statement of claim.
2. A declaration that the 3rd defendant has no such legal right or power to alienate or grant the said piece of land by execution of an indenture in favour of the 1st defendant.
3. A declaration that the 1st and 2nd defendant have trespassed unto the said land described in the schedule belonging to the plaintiffs.
4. An order that the conveyance or lease executed by the 3rd defendant in favour of the 1st and 2nd defendant is declared null and void.
5. An order against the 4th defendant to strike out from its register the land registered in the name of the 1st defendant belonging to the plaintiff.