J U D G M E N T
The parties celebrated their marriage under the Marriage Ordinance (Cap 127) (1951 Rev.) on the 28th day of September, 2002 at the Resurrection Power and Living Bread Church, Kotobabi, Accra.
By a petition filed on the 28th day of July 2016, which was served on the Respondent out of the jurisdiction, the petitioner is seeking the following reliefs:
1. That the marriage between the parties be dissolved.
2. That the Petitioner be given custody of the child with reasonable access to the Respondent.
3. That the Respondent shall be responsible for the education and medical care of the child who has autism.
4. That the Respondent shall make monthly payments of GH¢1000.00 towards the general maintenance of the child who has autism.
5. That the Petitioner be granted the plot of land which is in the joint name of the parties situate and being at Pokuase in the Ga West District of the Greater Accra Region.
6. That the Respondent pays to the Petitioner an amount of GH¢50,000.00 …