AZU CRABBE C.J.
The action out of which this appeal arises was instituted in the High Court, Accra, on 27 August 1974, by the filing of a writ entitled:
"Between Ghana Muslims Representative Council, Accra First plaintiff
Alhaji Shardow Kudos Alhaji Mohammed Lamptey Dauda Otoo
Issifu Koney Ibrahim Darpoh Second plaintiffs Dr. Mohammed Alhassan Abdul Wahab Balogun Alhaji Abudlai Williams v.
1. Alhaji Major Edward Braimah Salifu c/o New Times Corporation, Feo Oyo, Kaneshie/Accra.
2. Bashiru Kwaw-Swanzy, Accra
3. Mr. Sule Raji, Graphic Corporation, Accra.
4. Alhaji Abu Jaja, Osu, Ghana Commercial Bank Defendants
5. Major Awudu, Brigade Headquarters, Teshie.
6. Captain Mohammed Essah, Pay Office, Burma Camp.
7. Alhaji Ibrahim Amartey, Kaneshie
8. Mr. Muhammed Awal, Castle Road, Adabraka/Accra.
9. Alhaji Braimah Suka, Shell Company, High Street, Accra.
10. Alhaji Isaka, Kotobabi.
11. Mohamoud Sally, Cow Lane, Accra.
12. Mr. M. B. Suka, Accra New Town."
The plaintiffs' claim as endorsed on the writ wa…