The plaintiff instituted this action on 14/4/15 with the following reliefs: 1. A declaration that a purported auction of house no. 126 West land Boulevard, West Legon, property of 3rd plaintiff is unlawful, null and void.
2. An order of this Hon. court setting aside any disposition of the said property made pursuant to the said auction
3. An order of perpetual injunction restraining the defendant or anyone claiming through it from disposing of the said property pursuant to the said auction.
4. A further order restraining the defendant from harassing second plaintiff till final determination of this matter
5. General damages against the defendant in favour of 2nd plaintiff for abuse and harassment.
6. Any other order/orders as this Hon. Court will seem fit under these circumstances..
THE CASE OF THE PLAINTIFFS
The 1st plaintiff is a limited liability company incorporated and registered under the laws of the Republic of Ghana and is into boutique business. The defendan…