A.M. DORDZIE JA:-
The plaintiff who is the appellant herein instituted an action in the High Court, Accra seeking the following reliefs:
1. A declaration that by a conveyance dated 8th March 1986 made between the plaintiff and Nii Nortey Adjiefio acting for the Kle Musum family, the interest in the land describe herein was conveyed to the plaintiff.
2. A declaration that any registration of the said land by the 2nd defendant in the name of 1st defendant is irregular and or by mistake and therefore null and void.
3. A declaration that the registration of the land in the name of the 1st defendant was procured by fraud and therefore is null and void.
4. An order for the cancellation of any land certificate standing in the name of the 1st defendant.
5. Recovery of possession and damages for trespass against the 1st defendant.
6. Perpetual injunction against the 1st defendant his workmen and servants from further trespassing on the land.
Plaintiff claims she is the owner of the dispu…