Per his amended writ of summons the plaintiff claims the following reliefs against the defendant.
1. Declaration of title to all that piece and parcel of land described in the schedule attached.
2. Recovery of possession of all the land described in the said schedule.
3. An order of the court for demolition of any structure placed on the land by the defendant, at the defendant’s expense.
4. An order for perpetual injunction to restrain the defendant, his grantors, assigns, agents, workers and all persons who seek to come onto the land at the instance or under the instructions of the defendant.
5. General damages for trespass onto the land.
6. All costs and expenses of the suit herein, as well as any order or orders that this honourable court might deem appropriate.
CASE OF PLAINTIFF
Plaintiff pleaded that he is the owner of all that piece and parcel of land situate at Teshie, Alloway Street and described in the schedule below.
And that he became the owner of this lan…