The plaintiff/respondent referred to as the plaintiff issued this writ against the defendant/appellant for the following reliefs: -
1. Declaration of title to all that piece or parcel of land described in schedule.
2. Recovery of possession of any portion of the said land trespassed unto by 3rd and an order to remove any offending structure placed on any portion of said land to defendants.
3. Declaration that the transaction between plaintiff and 1st and 2nd defendants is valid and must not be tempered with.
4. Perpetual injunction restraining the defendants, their agents, assigns and workmen from ever dealing or in any manner interfering with plaintiff developments of the said land.
Or in alternative
5. That 1st and 2nd defendants pay to plaintiff the refund of cost of the land and the cost of putting up the fence wall and the building and all other expense as stated in paragraph 10 of the statement of claim.
The plaintiff in her statement of claim aver she is a business woman, 1…